1. Which three dishes can you cook without a recipe?
2. What is your government name?
3. Lemon and Herb or Extra Hot?
4. Open in a new tab or open in a new window?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
6. Which three words would your most recent ex use to describe you?
7. Ketchup or mayonnaise?
8. iPhone or android?
9. You are home alone for an afternoon, what’s the first thing you do?
10. If you won the lottery, would you still work?
11. Do you have any children that you know of?
12. Follow up: do you have any children on the way that you know of?
13. How do you eat an Oreo?
A) twist and lick
B) just bite into it
14. Sauce all over the chips or sauce at the side for dipping?
15. Netflix and chill or Nobu and get the bill?
16. What has been your favourite holiday to date and why?
*take a break, have a cookie*
17. Can you have emotional intimacy without physical intimacy?
18. What attracted you to me?
19. Finish this sentence: “A woman’s place is…”
A) in the kitchen
B) in the boardroom
C) wherever she wants to be
20. Finish this scripture: “For God so loved the world that he…”
21. Name five things more important than money
22. Do you see yourself getting married in the future?
23. Do you see yourself having children in the future?
24. What is the perfect accompaniment to cheddar cheese?
25. What’s your ideal first date?
26. What’s your idea of a perfect Sunday?
27. How many selfies is it appropriate for a woman to take in one sitting?
C) as many as it takes to get the money shot
28. What is one thing you will never do again?
29. What would be the title of your first mixtape?
30. What advice would you give a newborn baby if they could understand you?
31. At what age would your future daughter be allowed to get her ears pierced?
32. What was the music policy at the last club you enjoyed going to?
33. You’re eating prawn linguine in a restaurant and one of the prawns falls to the floor, what do you do?
34. Which of these images are you most likely to upload to Instagram using the hashtag #relationshipgoals?
A) his ‘n’ Hers Timberlands
B) a woman twerking while her partner looks on
C) a couple on a private jet drinking champagne
35. Which way did you vote in the last general election?
36. What’s the one song you can remember every single word to, even if you haven’t heard it in years?
37. If you could change one thing about the country your mother was born in, what would it be?